By visiting this Site or using the Services, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy. Each time you visit the Site or use the Services, you agree and expressly consent to Amenwolf Studio’s collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy.
In general you can use the Site and/or Service without telling Amenwolf Studio who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, if you do not provide Amenwolf Studio with certain requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services and features that may be contained on the Site and/or Service.
INFORMATION GATHERED BY Amenwolf Studio
Amenwolf Studio collects information about you in the following ways:
Information you voluntarily provide Amenwolf Studio
Amenwolf Studio collects and maintains information that you voluntarily submit to Amenwolf Studio during your use of the Site and Services. For example:
- When you register for the Site, certain provided information to Amenwolf Studio will be required such as your name and email address;
- When you post comments and/or content on the Site and/or Service information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, likes, status, profile information and/or picture. This information is always public, which means it is available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
- If you sign up to enter a contest or sweepstakes or receive a newsletter, if any, you may provide Amenwolf Studio contact information (e.g., email or physical address);
- If you access or log-in to the Site and/or Services through a social media or other service or connect the Site and/or Services to a social media or other service, the information Amenwolf Studio collects may also include your user ID and/or user name associated with that social media service, any information or content you have permitted the social media service to share with Amenwolf Studio, such as your profile picture, email address or friends lists, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. When you access the Site and/or Services through social media services or when you connect the Site and/or Service to social media services, you are authorizing Amenwolf Studio to collect, store, and use such information and in accordance with this Policy;
- If you purchase a product or service, you may provide Amenwolf Studio your credit card information; and
- You may provide Amenwolf Studio with Personal Information in the course of email, customer support interactions and surveys.
HOW Amenwolf Studio USES YOUR INFORMATION
Amenwolf Studio may use your Personal Information in the ways described below or described at the time that the information is collected.
In general, Amenwolf Studio and Third Parties use your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate for purposes including, but not limited, to:
• administer your account;
• register you and provide you access to the Site and/or Services;
• respond to inquiries or requests in connection with the Site;
• fulfill your requests for products or services;
• send communications and administrative emails about the Site and/or Services;
• personalize and better tailor the features, performance and support of the Site and Services for your use;
• send you Site and/or Service-related communications, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
• send you newsletters and other messages, including changes to features of the Site and/or Service and special offers that you may opt out of by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email and/or by editing your preferences on your account on the Site. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
• send you promotional/marketing information, offers or other information regarding opportunities and functionality that Amenwolf Studio thinks would be of particular interest to you;
• improve the quality of the Site and the Services; and
• analyze, benchmark and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Site and Services.
COOKIES AND TARGETED ADVERTISING
Tracking Technologies (e.g. Cookies)
Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser’s directions within the help tab. In order to use certain Services offered through the Site, your web browser must accept cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, some aspects of the Site or Service may not work properly, and you may not be able to access the Site and/or Services.
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Amenwolf Studio, its partners or their respective service providers, may use your IP Address when you access the Site or Services or use other means to assist with delivering geographically targeted advertisements.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Sites may link to websites operated by third parties that Amenwolf Studio does not control. Amenwolf Studio does not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. Amenwolf Studio encourages you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by Amenwolf Studio through the Site or Services and does not apply to these third party websites. The ability to access information of third parties from the Site or Services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify Amenwolf Studio’s endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations or their content.
In addition, Amenwolf Studio is not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact Amenwolf Studio as follows: Contact Us.
Amenwolf Studio reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless Amenwolf Studio advises you otherwise. Your continued use of the Site or Services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. Amenwolf Studio encourages you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.